Ladies MInistry Department
The Ladies Ministry is one of the many Ministries found at Kabwata Baptist Church. Our aim as a ministry is to preach the word of God to women of all walks of life as we are commanded to go and make disciples of all nations in Matthew 28:19-20 . As a ministry, we have different departments which assist us reach out to women. These are :
This is the backbone of the ministry. The aim of this department is to help us reach out and share the good news of Christ to all the women. This department helps co-ordinate all evangelistic activities in the ministry. The following are the avenues we use to reach out to the women in our society;
•Street evangelism( which is mainly targeted at the street workers ( prostitutes)
•YWCA ( Targeted at the abused)
Chimbokaila ( Prisoners)
•Missions (Visiting our mission stations)
The domestic department helps in maintaining the church and the surroundings are clean and presentable all the time.
The special needs department is the one in charge of looking after both the physical and spiritual needs of women in the church as a whole. Its main functions are;
•Co-ordinating women to cook at funerals, and visiting of the sick etc
•Organising Teaching sessions for brides
•Visiting first time mothers
This is a department under the ladies Ministry whose function is to coordinate the mobilisation of funds for various activities for the ministry such as outreach, visitations to mission stations, prisons and maintenance of the church.
The interactive department of the ladies Ministry is responsible for facilitating all interactive activities that are organised by the ladies Ministry at Kabwata Baptist Church (KBC). This work is done in collaboration with all the ladies of the church. The activities of the department and among others include the following:
•Organising ladies meetings
•Spearheading church social functions
•Publicising the activities of the ladies ministry and facilitating communication amongst KBC Ladies and other sister churches
•Organising inter-church activities.
CHRISTIAN BUSINESS SEMINAR 2012
Christian Business Seminar 2012
Bheki Macwele- Speaker at the Christian Business Seminar 2012
The bi-annual Christian business seminar organized by the Book Ministry of Kabwata Batist Church
is around the corner once again. It will be on 6th October 2012, from 08:30-17:30hrs at Dream Valley Lodge Lusaka.
2012 Annual Reformed Conferences
This year's Zambia Annual Reformed Conference is to be held from August 27 – 31, 2012
at Lusaka Baptist Church, Lubu Road, Lusaka.
Theme and SpeakersMissions – Not Beyond Our Reach, and our speakers are:
- Voddie Baucham, Pastor, Grace Family Baptist Church, Springs, TX, USA.
- Conrad Mbewe, Pastor, Kabwata Baptist Church, Lusaka, Zambia.
- Kabwe Kabwe, Pastor, Grace Reformed Baptist Church, Ndola, Zambia.
- Choolwe Mwetwa, Pastor, Central Baptist Church, Chingola, Zambia.
- Ronald Kalifungwa, Pastor, Lusaka Baptist Church, Lusaka, Zambia.
- Monday night keynote – Kabwe Kabwe
- Tuesday – Choolwe Mwetwa
- Wednesday – Conrad Mbewe
- Thursday – Ronald Kalifungwa
- Friday night closing address – Voddie Baucham
- Inculcating Mission-Mindedness in the Family – Voddie Baucham
- The Call of the Church to Missions – Kabwe Kabwe
- The Call of the Man to Missions – Choolwe Mwetwa
- [Where is] The Call of Macedonia Today? – Conrad Mbewe
- The Cost of Doing Missions Today – Ronald Kalifungwa
School of Theology:
- Finding the Man and the Field – Kabwe Kabwe
- Church Oversight Over a Church Plant – Choolwe Mwetwa
- Finances for Missions – Conrad Mbewe
- Leadership Development and Weaning a Church – Ronald Kalifungwa
- Evangelistic Strategies in Church Planting – Lichawa Thole
- Maintaining a Missions Vision in the Church – Lichawa Thole
- Dating and Courtship – Raphael Banda
- Maintaining Sexual Purity – Raphael Banda
- Giving Towards Missions – Cheta Musonda
- Praying For Missions – Steven Tembo
RegistrationONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED! Please register at the church offices or at the conference.
ChargesK100,000 for working people, and K50,000 for those not yet in employment.
Apart from international guests, all visitors from out of town who need accommodation will be required to find their own way, in the first instance, to Lusaka Baptist Church on Lubu Road, Lusaka. Lodging will then be provided on a first-come-first-served basis. It is best for you, if you are from outside Lusaka, to register early and clearly indicate your need for assistance.
There is space on the registration form for you to list any special dietary or medical needs.
EnquiriesAll queries may be addressed to:
- Charles Bota:
- Friday Nyambe:
- Moses Phiri (Gen):
We all look forward to seeing you, and to sharing with you the love that God has shed abroad in our hearts. We trust you will be blessed by the week's events, and by the fellowship of the saints. Pray for our conference's success, to the glory and majesty of our Father God.
Antioch Youth Conference - 2012
This year’s theme is “Repent or Perish”. Our goal is to inform and challenge youth on the important subject of repentance. We need to understand why Jesus talked about repentance and what this means. A lack of repentance is why people are far from God, why conflict does not end in this world, and people look for joy in things that only hurt and destroy them.
All of us have to confront this three word declaration “repent or perish”, at one point or other in our lives, for there is simply no escaping it. There is not a single Christian who became one without, in one way or another, thinking about this subject. A true Christian walk begins with repentance and continues with it as a way of life, till the day we meet our Maker.
Have you heard the gospel preached countless times yet you have remained the same? Are you seeking to become Christian but do not know how that happens? Or are you confident that you are a Christian because of your good behaviour or because you were baptized or accepted into church membership, or based on the fact that you come from a church-going family? Do you claim to have faith yet live a lifestyle that is clearly rebellious and unrepentant? Do you know the truth but you have messed up and are full of guilt and shame? Or are you eager to share this great teaching with others, and see them reconciled to God? This conference will address youths in all these situations. In other words, the conference is for every youth, and will enrich your life, and arm you with light to enrich the lives of people around you.
There are a number of reasons why you need to attend this conference:
* You need to know what true biblical repentance is. You need to be sure you have a right relationship with God, and if not, you need a fresh start.
* You need to know who can be confident of eternal life. Our aim is to build assurance for those who belong to God, and rescue those who have been misled or have a false confidence.
* Apart from these great reasons, you need to interact and make new friends with other young people from different backgrounds and be able to enjoy fellowship. You need to spend the long weekend in a worthwhile manner.
- The conference is for both believers and non believers.
- You are encouraged to invite your non believing friends and relatives to the conference.
- All youth fellowship leaders are encouraged to prepare to share concerning what the Lord is doing in their fellowship.
- Any youth fellowship group or person wishing to minister in song, poetry, etc, should kindly get in touch with the organizers on the numbers given. Inform us in advance so that we include you on the program.
- If lack of transport is a hindrance, come and talk to us before the conference so that we can make arrangements!
- Kindly bring with you a note book, a pen and a heart willing to learn.
- Books and other spiritual materials will also be on sale.
SEE YOU THERE!!!
The 2012 Pilgrim Bible Notes for January-April are ready and available for sale. Subscription is K5,000 per copy, K20,000 per quarter and K60,000 only per year!!! For orders call -0977/0965 484386.
Inter Church Couples Seminar
The Reformed Baptist Churches invites married couples to
a one day Inter Church Couples Seminar to be held on
Saturday 12 November, 2011 from 09:00 - 16:00 hrs.